The Kundalini awakening symptoms & stages include brain activity that allows you to perceive your own energy.
For example, if energy flows unobstructed, a cool breeze will be felt coming from the palms of the hands and the top of the head, and if there are blockages (in the chakras), it will begin to clear them, giving off heat, which will also be felt in the hands and head.
Blockages in the chakras will be felt as prickling, tingling, or pressure in the corresponding fingertip or other points on the hands’ palms, as there is a correspondence between the chakras.
As a consequence of this cleansing of the chakras, the organs that depend on them begin to relax and receive a greater energy flow, with the consequent health benefit.
Scientific studies have shown that the flow of Kundalini improves the following:
- lowers blood pressure in hypertensive patients
- improves respiratory function in asthmatic patients
- reduces the number of seizures in epileptic patients
- improves the symptoms of children with hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder
- reduces the symptoms of menopause and produces a clinical improvement in patients with stress or depression
Kundalini awakening: Symptoms you should know!
From Sanskrit, the word “Kundalini” can be translated as “twisted” (like a snake or a steel spring), and traditionally the snake is its symbol.
In ancient Indian manuscripts, Kundalini is described as a form of biological energy latent in the human body. If you are involved in any spiritual practice, you need to clearly understand what it is and what symptoms you may experience with Kundalini’s awakening.
It is considered the basis of life, as the main form of energy that can be concentrated in the brain, and without which neither genius nor inspiration can exist.
The awakening of Kundalini and the symptoms:
According to ancient texts, Kundalini energy is present throughout the body. Still, it is mainly concentrated in the lower part of the spine, i.e., in the genital area, transmitting vital energy to the offspring.
This “energy snake” can be awakened, and through the spine and chakras is transferred to the brain.
There is a key to eternal youth and flourishing mental abilities hidden in it. Indian specialist Gopi Krishna said that Kundalini, when awakened, can be a source of mental strength, genius, artistic talent, and scientific achievements.
That is, all that is characteristic of a high level of consciousness.
What is the Kundalini rising process?
The stages of Kundalini awakening are actually an evolutionary process of transformation of the human personality. Your physical body, consciousness, and subconsciousness go through a great transformation.
You are changing your outlook and attitude towards life. Besides, you are developing unusual abilities.
Kundalini needs to circulate freely in our bodies. But most people obstruct its path with various mental blocks, attachments, conflicting events that weigh them down.
By removing these blockages, we free the way for the free flow of energy transformation. And when the flow of Kundalini can overcome these mental blocks, a rapid ascension process begins.
The awakening of Kundalini can be considered the most important and greatest event in every person’s life. From the first moment, they begin their true rebirth, awakening, and spiritualization. Only from this moment, a person begins the true path of improvement.
Kundalini awakening is the first step into a completely different, incredible, and fabulous world of high energies, unusual phenomena, and new opportunities.
How does Kundalini awakening happen?
Many spiritual practitioners have reported different stages or other indicators to specify their apparent progress in the process of kundalini evolution.
Some people can consciously awaken Kundalini energy, following methods developed by various spiritual schools. Others unconsciously, intuitively build their lives and change their views and beliefs following universal laws.
As the central channel is opened (cleansed), the Kundalini energy activates the chakras located along the spine, which, in turn, also begin to produce energy intensely. Thus, gradually the entire central channel and chakras open up.
When the Kundalini reaches the last and highest seventh chakra located in the crown, you prepare yourself to perceive the Cosmos’ subtle and higher energies.
Each chakra can receive cosmic energy and send its own to the Cosmos. You become capable of assimilating the cosmic energies, which immediately activate the process of transformation.
In the course of awakening, you acquire that great power for which everything is possible. Using this power, you can do incredible things that are considered miracles from the point of view of the physical world’s laws.
Symptoms of changes in your body:
- Involuntary twitching, tremors, tremors, vibrations, spasms
- Muscle contractions, especially the anus, abdomen, and throat
- Sudden movements of hands, feet, or head
- Spasms of the whole body when there is a strong flow of energy within, starting from the toe, foot, or base of the spine
- Kundalini represents a very high level of consciousness
Physical symptoms of Kundalini awakening:
- Feelings of ecstasy and bliss, average or strong in intensity, lasting several minutes or several months
- A feeling of detachment, a slight sensation of being out of the body. Falling into a trance, a fixed gaze directed into space
- Increased heart rate
- The sensation that you are touching an electrical outlet, tingling, itching
- Imbalance, tension, pulsation, sometimes replaced by lethargy
- Nausea, abdominal pain
- Chest pain, like a heart attack
- Persistent or temporary pain throughout the body that cannot be diagnosed
- Severe, sharp back pain along the spine
- Headaches, ringing sensation in the head, tingling, itching, or goosebumps on the scalp
- Electrical sensations in the head, sensation that the skull is opening
- Numbness of the arms and legs in general, or the hands or feet
- Pain or electric tingling sensation in the toes, darkening or drooping of the toenail
Physical effects of kundalini awakening:
- Intense sexual arousal, spontaneous orgasms experienced in the genital area or “brain orgasms”
- Vibration and energy coming out of your ears
- Increased activity followed by exhaustion
- A protruding abdomen, as if pregnant
- Spontaneous filling of the lungs with air
- Taste of sweet nectar flowing from head to throat
Illnesses or pseudopathologies
- Imaginary heart attacks (are a false alarm); complaints that the heart is not beating
- A person’s belief that he or she is dying, accompanied by vague pains and complaints
- The manifestation of other hidden diseases: wandering pain, hyperemia, digestive problems, and other complaints about the various organs of the body, disappearing without any treatment
With the awakening of Kundalini, you acquire that great power for which everything is possible.
The variety of visual symptoms in Kundalini awakening is amazing: it is like rays of light in the head, visions, or hallucinations (by the way, they can be quite frightening!).
There were cases when there was a small bright spot in the third eye area.
Tibetan monks call it “the seed of light,” but it need not arise in the forehead area. The bright spot can arise between you and the object, or arise during meditation, and even when you are in a normal state, and it does not matter; your eyes are open or closed at this time.
Change of temperature
One of the most common Kundalini awakening symptoms is a temperature change. This sensation can occur in the following ways:
- Heat waves, sometimes with sweating
- Heat may flow from the body or feel like intense burning
- Night sweats
- Waves of freezing cold, sometimes followed by heatwaves
- Hot or cold feelings in different parts of the body, especially in the hands or at the base of the spine
Emotional symptoms of Kundalini awakening
- Temporary confusion of thoughts and difficulties with performing work tasks (brain fog)
- strong sexual desire, not characteristic of the person
- Temporary problems with sexual identity
- Visions or hearing random sounds
- Disordered thoughts, indecision
- Easy entry into a trance or semi-conscious state
With Kundalini awakening, some people may even be able to see the aura.
Increased psychic or empathic abilities
- A vision or aura sensation
- Seeing and understanding the signs of the Universe
- The ability to heal certain illnesses with the energy of the hands – Reiki
- Involuntary recollection of past life experiences
- A better understanding of spiritual scriptures
- Feeling the ability to influence another person’s thoughts
- Instinctive-intuitive knowing what to do
- A sense of the presence of a luminous being or teacher from another dimension
- Interference in electrical devices, moving objects, destruction of objects, etc.
- Out-of-body experiences
- Extended panoramic perception of everything
Psychic abilities activated by kundalini awakening
Another common symptom that awakens Kundalini is the feeling that you are out of your own body. Sometimes this manifests as a detachment from daily routine or even a detachment from everything material.
We all know that the food we eat affects our physical bodies, health, and energy. That is why when we experience the symptoms of Kundalini awakening, we also notice that our eating habits change drastically.
The most interesting thing is that changes in our eating habits are easy. They happen naturally. It feels as if your own body is telling you what you need to eat.
Bonus: The 7 Chakras
Each chakra works a different emotion, and by activating them in different ways (for example, Yoga), they work as a healing tool to continue on the path of connecting body, mind, and soul.
Below, I present a general description of each chakra, followed by a question that involves yourself with that particular chakra.
I recommend that you write down all your answers so that you can keep them as a record and compare them, perhaps a month later, with the progress you have made.
Also, you will write an action plan with the decisions you should make to begin to resolve and heal that emotion. And, like any healing process, it begins by identifying the first step to achieve what you want so much, perhaps, your Kundalini awakening.
The root chakra, red, located at the base of the spine, connects us to earth and helps us have self-confidence, personal mastery, stability, and balance.
Question: In what areas of my life do I lose stability and why?
This is the chakra of creativity and sensitivity, orange color, located two fingers below the navel, which teaches us to flow like water.
It is good to have structure and control in our lives, but it is also important to recognize that we must learn to let go when something does not depend on us.
Question: What do I want to do with all my heart and have not allowed myself to do so because of guilt, fear of being judged, fear of what others will think of me, or limitations that have been imposed on me since I was a child?
The will chakra, yellow in color, is located in the solar plexus, which works our inner fire, our willpower, and our personal power.
Question: How often do I allow others to decide for me and under what circumstances?
The heart chakra, green color, located in the center of the chest, teaches us love and compassion towards other living beings and ourselves, and the importance of forgiveness to break the bonds that generate mental impurities, allowing us to experience a sense of freedom.
This chakra functions as a bridge to unite and balance, through the breath, the first three chakras of denser (earthly) energy with the last three chakras of more subtle (spiritual) energy.
Question: Who have I not been able to forgive, and what emotions has this situation produced in me? I must understand that forgiveness is a decision that will free me from negative emotions.
The chakra of sound, blue color, located at the throat level, teaches us to communicate and express ourselves with other living beings and listen to ourselves to know what we really want.
Question: In what areas of my life do I not know how to express myself and why?
6. Ajna or Agya
The chakra of intuition (the third eye), indigo color, is located between the eyebrows. This chakra gives us light to learn to listen to our wise inner voice.
Question: On what occasions have I not listened to my inner voice and what happened?
It’s the chakra that connects us with the higher power, violet or white color, is located on the top of our head.
It functions as a receptacle to listen, in silence, to all the answers that come to us from the universe when our earthly mind can no longer find a solution.
Question: What situation in my life did I realize was really a miracle, a work of my Higher Self, of the Universe?
Now you know and understand more clearly what is happening or what can happen to you in the future.
I hope the knowledge contained in this article will give you confidence, protect you from possible problems and open the door to a great future with Kundalini awakening!