Our 4 premier weight loss shakes and juice recipes are ideal for helping you burn fat. Weight loss and other health benefits can be achieved with these delicious beverages.
Losing weight in a healthy fashion? Of course, it’s possible. You just have to look after your nutrition and strive to make it varied. This includes vitamins, proteins, fiber, and minerals necessary to cover your daily needs without decompensation.
In order to burn fat naturally and easily, there are healthy smoothies that can help.
Natural juices and healthy shakes are an ideal way to combine various foods. If you know how to choose and properly mix the ingredients, they will help you burn fat in no time. Next, we offer you four of the best shake recipes that you will love.
Our 4 best shakes: Premier weight loss recipes
**Exact measures and quantities of the ingredients can vary, and therefore, are not mentioned. Mix them accordingly and with your personal judgment. Just make sure that all ingredients are fresh.
1. Pineapple and aloe
This is one of the most popular and healthy weight loss drinks today, a classic, my sister actually tried it with positive results.
We already know pineapple’s great virtues: its laxative, diuretic, disinfectant, rejuvenating, and rich in antioxidants.
If you mix it with the wonderful properties of aloe vera, it’ll stand out as a hydrating, purifying, and detoxifying drink.
This preparation will allow protecting your digestive system and intestines, eliminating toxins and fat excess.
This drink will also serve as a great tonic to maintain good health and achieve a progressively adjusted body weight.
How to take it?
First of all, you need to start by having two glasses of fresh pineapple juice for breakfast. Then, after the two main meals – lunch and dinner – you will have a glass of aloe juice (aloe). Preparing this juice is very simple; follow these steps:
- Cut an aloe leaf; choose the most fleshy one
- Remove the thorns, open it up and keep the white and juicy part in the center (the gel)
- Put it in a mixer and add half a glass of any fresh juice, such as orange or apple juice. In this way, it will be much more pleasant
To max its benefits, it would be appropriate to follow this diet for four days in a row, twice a month. This way, it will gradually eliminate harmful toxins and fats.
During the four days, you must follow a diet based on salads, whole wheat bread, fruits and vegetables. Of course, consulting with a nutrition professional is always recommended before starting any diet.
2. Green Juice
Named after its color, this popular mix possesses great fat-burning power. It’s one of the best shakes for weight loss, containing parsley, lemon, celery, spinach, ginger, cucumber, and apple.
Therefore, this smoothie is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, fiber, folic acid, omega 3, and antioxidants; it can’t be missed.
You must take it for ten days in a row at breakfast time. Then take a break from it for 20 days. Repeat.
How to prepare it?
Making this smoothie is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Wash the ingredients: get the juice of a whole lemon, some parsley, a celery stalk, 3 spinach leaves, a teaspoon of grated ginger, half a cucumber, and 1 apple without seeds, but with zest
- Put it in the mixer and blend completely: If you add half a glass of freshwater, it will be much easier. And it will be delicious!
Once you take it, you’ll start the day with greater energy, without the need to snack between meals. After ten days, you will have burned unnecessary fats and cleansed the body.
But remember, during those ten days, stay away from high-fat food, sweets, refined flours, and sugary drinks.
3. Grapefruit and cactus
This is another awesome recipe from today’s list of weight loss shakes.
We’ve all heard of the great benefits of the “nopal” (cactus paddle). This plant contains great medicinal properties and is very effective when it comes to losing weight.
Nopal is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and very low in calories. When combined with grapefruit, it stands out as an excellent drink to burn fat and obtain essential nutrients.
You will need a medium-sized cactus paddle without the thorns. Then, get the juice from grapefruit.
The next step is as simple as throwing these two ingredients into a blender and mix well until the nopal releases all of its juice. You can add half a glass of freshwater.
This juice should be ingested at breakfast time for a period of ten days. Like the previous green drink, you will also rest for twenty days and then start again.
4. More of the green stuff: kiwi & green apple
Another green juice variation with these popular fruits. Providing you with powerful nutrients that benefit digestion and eliminate fatty toxins, only with very few calories. An exceptional green shake!
Bonus: Grandma’s secret premier weight loss recipes
The fat burner
- The ingredients are: a slice of pineapple, a bundle of parsley, a piece of aloe, a whole lemon with peel, a celery stick, and half a glass of grapefruit juice
- Blend everything and take without straining on an empty stomach for 6 days. Rest two weeks and do it again for one more
- Ideal for body shaping. Ingredients: 1 liter of fat-free milk, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of an orange, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- You must liquefy everything and divide it into three glasses, one for each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Take it three times a week, and you will lose at least 7 pounds
- It has anti-inflammatory and laxative properties. Boil a tablespoon of zen leaf and a tablespoon of coriander in a cup of water. Take it on an empty stomach before bedtime for a month
Out of these three healthy beverages, you can take the one you like the most or whose ingredients are easiest to find.
Remember to be consistent and accompany these juices with a balanced, varied diet, low fat, and some exercise a day. Caring for your health, eating well, and losing weight go hand in hand.
Stay safe, healthy and achieve your goals!